Submission Guide for Presenters
To guarantee smooth administration, the whole submission process is done fully online and NOT by email. Here is the procedure:
- There are two options of registration: "Register" and “Login”.
a. Click Register (if you are new participant and never join previous INCESS) then create new account, chose as a presenter individual or team. Check your email and activate your account, after that you may click Login.
b. Click Login if you have ever joined previous INCESS (if you forgot your password click forgot password, our system will help you).
- Tamplate and rules for making articles can be downloaded here
- Submit your abstracts (as many titles as you want).
- Wait until the committee announce the abstract review result.
- After announcement of abstract acceptance, make the payment and upload the payment proof through our online system (NOT email).
- After your payment is confirmed, upload your full paper.
- Wait until the committee announce the paper review result.
- Revise your paper according to the review, and upload it through our online system (NOT email).
- Wait for the final announcement of paper acceptance for publication.