Pengaruh Good Corporate Governance Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pt. Semen Baturaja (Persero) Tbk
The current economic situation has brought about many changes in the national economy, especially the increasingly tighter business competition, this can be seen from economic actors, both domestic and foreign, who do not hesitate to carry out their business activities in Indonesia. The purpose of this study is to determine the effect of Good Corporate Governance on the performance of employees of PT. Semen Baturaja (Persero) Tbk. The sample in this study were 64 employees of PT. Semen Baturaja (Persero) Tbk. Samples were taken using simple random sampling method. Based on the research data that has been processed and analyzed, it can be concluded that there is an effect of Good Corporate Governance on the performance of the employees of PT. Semen Baturaja (Persero) Tbk because the sig t value of the Good Corporate Governance variable is 0,000 < α = 0.05 and the value of t count > t table (7,162 > 1,998). The coefficient of determination or R Square is 0.453 or 45.3%. Variable Good Corporate Governance can be explained or affect variable Employee Performance PT. Semen Baturaja (Persero) Tbk, while the remaining 54.7% has an effect on other factors that are not discussed in the study.